Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Stardome

Week 2- stardome trip



Our journey to Stardome




Agins- describing the trip
Room 15 were on a trip going to Stardome. When we were on the way the class was extremely excited. It was a huge trip, we saw oceans, towers and other sorts of buildings. It was 
a long trip, by getting there in a bus it had taken us an hour to get there. We sang some songs on the way to Stardom, we were having so much fun until we stopped by at Stardome.


 Ryan-Learning 
When I came  in to the stardome it was exciting. I learnt about space and how far you would  have to travel to other planets.  It takes 3days to go to the moon.  It takes 9 months to go to Mars.


ROCKET SHIPS








Janaiah- Talking about the rocket ship

It felt good when I saw the rocket explode.  
I heard a lot of  noise
I learnt when you mix air gas and water  it makes the water explode  every where


Isis- Discussing her park play 

I felt good when I saw the park. 
I heard a lot of noise like screaming at the park.  We played in the hut at the park, and the octopus arms.   It was exciting to play in the park.   




4 comments:

  1. I had fun at the stardome today withl my class mates. I learnt about planets and the distance to travel between each plants and to the moon. It was exciting and would love to take my dad to this exciting place of learning.

    Vaerua Room15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Vaerua great learning. i am sure you and your dad will be able to go now.

      Delete
  2. Awesome trip Funky Monkeys to the Stardome ... the Rocket ship was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great stuff Funky Monkeys. I also learnt some interesting facts about travelling to the moon thanks to Alex 😊 Well done Funky Monkeys 😊

    ReplyDelete